SAN MARCOS AIRPORT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PLAN
CITY OF SAN MARCOS & TXDOT AVIATION DIVISION
In May 2013, Texas Aviation Partners was selected by the City of San Marcos and TxDOT Aviation to perform an Airport Action/Business Development Plan. The final report will be presented to City Council in August 2014.
The majority of TAP’s efforts concentrated on the development of an actionable, realistic business plan that will drive near‐term (3‐5 years) business decisions for the City and airport management.
The plan focuses on the following:
- Existing and future conditions
- Airport target market analysis
- Business analysis
- Financial analysis
- Review of Minimum Standards and Rules and Regulations
- Rates and charges review
- Contracts/leases review
- Standardized development provisions
- Marketing and branding strategies